We are conveniently located in the heart of the triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill). Our gym is near Brier Creek shopping just north of RDU International Airport. We are easily accessed by I-40, I-540 and Hwy 70.
Use the +/- controls to zoom in and out, or click anywhere and drag the map to pan. It helps to see the satellite picture too: click the satellite button (hint: if you zoom in far enough you can even scope out where to park)
Lodging Near Triangle
Many hotels are located within several miles of Triangle. Triangle has established rates well below market for its visitors at several sponsor hotels.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - RDU/RTP
Contact Hotel Directly, 919-468-2660
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - RDU/Brier Creek
Contact: Whitney Walz, 919-246-0107
- TownePlace Suites - Cary/Weston Pkwy
Contact Hotel Directly, 919-678-0005
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP/Research Triangle
Contact: Kristen Pulliam, 919-474-9900
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites RTP
Contact Hotel Directly, 919-474-9800
- Holiday Inn Express RDU
Contact Hotel Directly, 919-653-2260
Contact these hotels directly and request the “Triangle Volleyball Club rate” should you require an overnight stay.
Parking is limited. Overflow parking into other lots is at the owner's risk. Tournament attendees are forbidden to block access for freight deliveries at dock doors of Globe Center businesses.
Our VolleyShop is open during tournament play and has available volleyball shoes, equipment, and apparel.
- Please see attendant on duty to make purchase(s)
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards [VISA, MasterCard, and Discover]
- Gatorade® and Pepsi® products are available on site in vending machines
Playing at Triangle
Our facility will be staffed and ready to open at 8 AM for all Carolina Region Tournaments. For your safety and the comfort of all our guests, please adhere to the following policies:
- NEW FOR 2014: At Triangle the safety of our student-athletes and guests is paramount. For this reason we cannot allow spectators to bring chairs inside our facility during tournaments.
- No food tables or coolers allowed in facility.
- Fires are prohibited on our property. No fire pits, propane heaters, or other portable heating devices inside our outside our facility.
- Camping space available for participating student athletes ONLY
- No smoking allowed inside or outside within 50' of building
- Participants only (players, coaches, officials) in proper athletic footwear on playing surface
- Water only (no food or sports drinks) allowed on playing surface
- The Carolina Region Participant/Spectator Behavior Policy applies to all
- Please obey signs prohibiting ball play on walls
- No volleyball play allowed in spectator area(s)
- Please discard trash in receptacles provided
- Please let an attendant know if trash receptacles or restrooms need attention
- Please keep up with your personal belongings, Triangle cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items
- Ice is available for injuries
- Authorized staff only in office area and VolleyShop area
Where to Eat, Shop & Enjoy
Our facility is located near major shopping centers featuring hundreds of area businesses including a large variety of retail stores, restaurants, and services:
- Brier Creek Commons - SE side of the intersection of Brier Creek Pkwy and Hwy 70
- Brierdale Shopping Center - Brier Creek Pkwy and Lumley Rd
- Alexander Place Promenade - NE side of the intersection of Hwy 70 and Brier Creek Pkwy
- Brier Creek Shopping Center - SW side of the intersection of Hwy 70 and Brier Creek Pkwy