- What is your athlete's USAV age eligibility? <USAV Age Definitions >
- When are Triangle tryouts for my age? Tryout Dates [see below]
- Make sure to attend a Pre-Tryout Information for Parents [see below]
- Bring your athlete to experience our training and meet our coaches <FREE Fall Programming>
Gather more information:
- What is Triangle's tryout philosophy and process? VIEW Joining Triangle
- Get answers to the most common questions? VIEW Club/Tryout FAQ
- Check out our TEAM:
Team Program Guides [Schedule & Cost Info]:
Available Oct. 1
18's | 17's | 16's | 15's | 14's | 13's | 11/12's | Boys
2018 Club Payment Schedule - coming soon!
11/12 & Under
Session 1: Saturday, Oct. 21, 1230-3 PM
13 & Under
14 & Under
15 & Under
16 & Under
17/18 & Under
Boys 14U & 15-18
Student-athletes should plan on attending ALL sessions for their age-level. We do not have 'call-backs'.
All tryouts held at Triangle's Brier Creek area facility, 9301-140 Globe Center Drive, Morrisville
*Girls late registration is $75 for all ages
Pre-Tryout Club Information Sessions
(Information is geared towards parents)
Unless otherwise indicated - all meetings are held at Fairfield Inn-Brier Creek [10040 Sellona St, Raleigh]
For Prior Club Members from 2017
Includes Q&A, No registration required.
Financial Assistance Program [FAP]-In order to help families manage club costs Triangle has established a payment plan. Should the established payment plan still present a financial challenge for families Triangle offers the following options:
NOTE: Inquiries for FAP must be done in advance of tryouts and initial contact is made with Triangle via the online tryout registration module. An inquiry or submission of an application does not imply that a FAP award will be granted.