EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1st - WE HAVE MOVED!
We are conveniently located in the heart of the triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill). Our new gym is at the Wake Competition Center in Morrisville just south of I-40 off Aviation Parkway.
NEW ADDRESS: 121 Competition Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560. If you cannot find on GPS/Google try 103 Nova Drive.
A view from our mezzanine...
The WCC has ample parking including a large overflow lot. Please only park in designated parking areas and not street-side.
- There is a drop-off zone in front of the facility for your convenience. Absolutely no stopping, parking or waiting is allowed in the drop-off zone.
- We do not allow any recreational vehicles (RVs) or tailgating in the WCC parking lots.
- Tent set up may be allowed in designated areas depending on conditions at the WCC. Please look for signage designating these areas.
- The WCC is an active construction site. Please be aware of your surroundings and exercise caution.
Our facility will be staffed and ready to open at 8 AM for all Carolina Region Tournaments. For your safety and the comfort of all our guests, please adhere to the following policies:
- Spectator Viewing and Videography:
- Bleacher seating only is available on the first floor with endline viewing. No sport chairs* are allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Standing room only spectator viewing is available on our mezzanine (2nd level). No seating is provided on the mezzanine and no seating of any kind is allowed on the mezzanine level for safety reasons.
- All videography must be taken from the mezzanine level. No exceptions.
- *should a person's physical condition or disability require special seating please talk with our gym attendant who will be happy to assist you.
- No food tables or coolers allowed in facility. We do allow participants and spectators to bring in food for their own consumption provided they clean up after themselves.
- While there is ample space for our guests we do not allow 'camping' (i.e. blankets on the floor, etc.). This is for the safety of all our guests. All people should be sure to keep walkways and paths of egress clear at all times.
- No fire pits, propane heaters, grills, or other portable heating devices are allowed inside our outside our facility.
- No smoking allowed inside or outside within 50' of building.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited at Triangle-hosted events. Those found to be consuming alcohol can expect to immediately dismissed from the event along with their athlete.
- Participants only (players, coaches, officials) in proper athletic footwear on playing surface.
- Athletes are to store bags/backpacks in cubbies on mezzanine level or in designated overflow storage space.
- Water only (no food or sports drinks) allowed on playing surface.
- All children MUST be supervised by a parent or guardian. We do not have a play area designated for non-participant children.
- The Carolina Region Participant/Spectator Behavior Policy applies to all.
- No ball handling is allowed anywhere in the facility except on the court by participants.
- Please RECYCLE and use provided trash receptables for all non-recyclable items.
- Please let an attendant know if trash receptacles or restrooms need attention.
- Please keep up with your personal belongings, Triangle cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Ice is available for injuries.
- Authorized staff only in office area and VolleyShop area.
Should area weather cause a facility closure or delay of Triangle gym activities we will post notice of such on the front page of our website and our social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). Please note that in some cases where conditions vary across the area, activities at the gym may be made 'optional' for participants. Regardless of whether and event or activity is cancelled or delayed, families should use their best judgment in these situations as conditions can vary widely across our region.
When weather affects Carolina Region-hosted tournaments at Triangle, we will work with the Carolina Region commissioner to determine if the event should be canceled or delayed. Notification will be on Triangle's website and the Carolina Region website in these cases.
Our VolleyShop is open during tournament play and has available volleyball shoes, equipment, and apparel.
- Please see attendant on duty to make purchase(s)
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards [VISA, MasterCard, and Discover]
- Gatorade® and Pepsi® products are available on site in vending machines
Lodging Near Triangle
Many hotels are located within several miles of Triangle. Triangle has established rates well below market for its visitors at several sponsor hotels.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - RDU/RTP; Contact Hotel Directly, 919-468-2660
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - RDU/Brier Creek; Contact: 919-246-0107
- TownePlace Suites - Cary/Weston Pkwy; Contact Hotel Directly, 919-678-0005
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP/Research Triangle; Contact: 919-474-9900
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites RTP; Contact Hotel Directly, 919-474-9800
- Holiday Inn Express RDU; Contact Hotel Directly, 919-653-2260
Contact these hotels directly and request the “Triangle Volleyball Club rate” should you require an overnight stay.
Where to Eat, Shop & Enjoy
Our facility is located near many shopping centers which feature numerous retail and restaurant options.