Trinity Wellness Center offers full-service, direct access, physical therapy appointments on site at Triangle Volleyball Club. As part of this service, no charge injury screening appointments are also available.
- On-site therapist: Michelle Panzl, PT, DPT and Triangle Volleyball Club alum and team coach.
- Appointments are available for Triangle athletes, their family members and ANY personal referrals.
- Appointments are 45-60 minutes in duration. Initial evaluation appointments (first appointment) must first be scheduled with Michelle Panzl PT, DPT, 919-805-2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a time and date are established, patients (or their parents if a minor) will contact Trinity Wellness Center, 919-875-1932 or email@example.com and Trinity Wellness Center staff will set up a patient account and address the necessary forms to begin care.
- The clinic schedule is flexible allowing appointments to work with a variety of schedules. Generally speaking, appointment time slots are flexible and can be available 7 days per week, morning, afternoons and evenings.
- Coronavirus Protections for Trinity Wellness Center Patients
- Self Screen - Patients that have had direct or suspected contact with anyone with COVID-19 or who are experiencing any respiratory symptoms including: sore throat, coughing, sneezing or fever are asked to not come to their appointment and to notify Trinity Wellness Center of their situation. Missed appointments will be rescheduled considering current CDC guidelines. Thank you.
- Prior to Gym Entry: Staff members, patients and up to one parent accompanying a minor patient must undergo a respiratory screen and temperature check prior to entering the building. Each individual will be escorted to the treatment room and to a sink to wash hands before any contact within the facility.
- Mask Policy: In accordance with CDC guidance, patients are required to wear masks including the therapists. We have a limited supply of masks to provide those who forget or do not have access to a mask and will ask that you be sure to bring it to all following visits. We do realize that Trinity serves in a unique situation in that we have many patients coming to perform exercise that have underlying respiratory issues and many are performing high level exercise. In both these situations, there can be difficulty and other health issues associated with wearing a mask. We ask that you communicate this with your therapist and keep mask on until we can ensure you are in an area away from all individuals and can then determine if situationally during exercise we can safely have you have mask down.
- Cleaning and Social Distancing: Only one therapist, one patient, and up to one adult accompanying a minor patient will be in the training room at any given time. After a treatment session has concluded, all contact surfaces will be sprayed and disinfected prior to the next patient arriving. Time is built-in between each patient visit to allow for thorough disinfection.
- Walk-ins – Trinity Wellness Center at Triangle is intended to be an appointment-based service. However, if open slots are available and insurance/payment can be verified by Trinity Wellness Center, patients may be able to be seen on a walk-in basis.
- Payment for physical therapy services is expected for these appointments and Trinity Wellness Center coordinates with most insurance carriers. If Trinity Wellness Center does not coordinate with your insurance carrier, you can pay for your visits out-of-pocket or if you have out-of-network benefits, your receipt will be allow you to file for reimbursement on your own.
- NOTE: in the state of North Carolina, physical therapy services are direct access* and do not require a physician's referral or prescription. *there are very limited exceptions to this law and Trinity Wellness Center will be able to assist you.
- More information on Trinity Wellness Center and their wide-range of physical therapy services, can be found on their website.