We are excited to host activities and events at our Wake Competition Center state-of-the-art facility. With a high capacity ventilation system and oversized, high performance courts we can provide a superior and safe competitive experience.
PRIMARY CONSIDERATIONS AT THIS TIME:
- We are complying with the City of Raleigh mask mandate. The only exception being athletes while competiting in a competitive event (masking is encouraged but optional for those engaged in competition)
- As such every spectator's entry into our facility is contingent upon them wearing a minimum 2-layer face covering properly covering both mouth and nose. Failure to do so is grounds for removal from our building.
- NON-PARTICIPANTS for practices/team scrimmages, etc. will need to observe from the second floor Mezzanine area unless otherwise indicated. Seating is not provided, but you are able to bring your own seating. We ask that members refrain from bringing in young children who are mobile and require supervision as the mezzanine space is limited and there are dangers associated with having open seating in the space and unsupervised children moving about.
- For tournaments we anticipate using a limited number of courts and allowing spectator seating on adjacent courts for sideline viewing. The mezzanine is also an option for endline viewing. Details for each event will be communicated to participants.
- STAY VIGILANT as COVID-19 is still around. We ask that you continue to monitor daily your family's, and in particular, your athlete's health. Do not dismiss the development of any symptoms associated with COVID-19 and seek PCR testing as soon as possible if symptoms develop
Thank you and we look forward to hosting your team soon. Stay safe and well, Triangle Volleyball Club.