Trinity Wellness Center has opened a satellite clinic on site at the Wake Competition Center in Morrisville, NC just south of the RDU International Airport (inside Triangle Volleyball Club) that offers full-service physical therapy appointments for all. On site therapist and Triangle Volleyball Club team coach, Michelle Panzl, PT, DPT, leads all physical therapy services at this satellite location. Michelle's combined passions for coaching and sports rehabilitation allows her to provide individualized treatment that focuses on both sports performance and injury prevention. Patients can expect one-on-one patient care with a licensed therapist and a hands-on treatment approach that integrates dry needling, cupping, injury risk assessments, return to sport testing and more. As a PT certified in Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA™) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS™ ) Level 1 and 2, she organizes and oversees all annual FMS™ evaluations and initiatives for Triangle’s student-athletes. These tools can be employed to minimize a patient's risk of reinjury and avoid compensations that could otherwise predispose an individual to other injuries. Michelle is also one of Triangle's PowerCore 360® certified instructors, a proprietary hitting curriculum which focuses on improving arm swing and approach mechanics to attack harder and more safely. Trinity Wellness Center is your best choice for rehabilitation regardless of your age, sport or activity levels.
- Appointments are available for Triangle athletes, non-Triangle athletes, family members and ANY other personal referrals.
- Appointments are 45-60 minutes in duration. Initial evaluation appointments (first appointment) must first be scheduled with Michelle Panzl PT, DPT, 919-805-2220 or michelle@
trinitywellnesscenter.net. Once a time and date are established, patients (or their parents if patient is a minor) will contact Trinity Wellness Center, 919-875-1932 or admin@ trinitywellnesscenter.netand Trinity Wellness Center staff will set up your patient portal, verify your insurance and send necessary paperwork to complete prior to your appointment.
- Referrals: North Carolina is a "direct access" state for physical therapy, so the majority of patients do not need a physician referral prior to starting PT services.
- Payment: Trinity Wellness Center services performed at the satellite location coordinate with most insurance carriers (exception - Medicare and Medicaid). Self-pay options are also available as needed.
- Scheduling: Appointments are available on weekdays in the morning, afternoon and evening. Weekend appointments are available as needed.
Coronavirus Protections for Trinity Wellness Center Patients
- Self Screen - Patients that have had direct or suspected contact with anyone with COVID-19 or who are experiencing any respiratory symptoms including: sore throat, coughing, sneezing or fever are asked to not come to their appointment and to notify Trinity Wellness Center of their situation. Missed appointments will be rescheduled considering current CDC guidelines.
- Prior to Entry: Staff members, patients and up to one parent accompanying a minor patient must undergo a COVID-19 screen and temperature check prior to entering the building. Each individual will be escorted to the treatment room and to a sink to wash hands before any contact within the facility.
- Mask Policy: In accordance with CDC guidance, patients (and any family members) are required to wear masks for the entire duration of their treatment.
- Cleaning and Social Distancing: Only one therapist, one patient, and up to one adult accompanying a minor patient will be in the treatment room at any given time. After a treatment session has concluded, all contact surfaces will be sprayed and disinfected prior to the next patient arriving. Time is built-in between each patient visit to allow for thorough disinfection.