Welcome to Triangle Volleyball Club!
Our SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS are OPEN beginning June 15 with Return-to-Sport protocols in place in order to allow us to run safely and responsibly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please use the information below to help guide you through our website.
Are you interested in Training [Camps, Clinics, Leagues]?
Our training opportunities are divided into 4 categories: BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, SPECIALTY TRAINING and BOYS [found under the CAMP & CLINIC tab on our home page]. Please read below to find out which series is the best fit for you:
Within our levels there are a variety of programs
- YOUTH VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM [YVP] - Beginners, elementary and middle school ages
- CLASSIC SERIES - Intermediate level, some experience that can range from camps/clinics to being on a team, middle and high school ages
- XTREME SERIES - advanced level, must have experience playing on a competitive team and be ages 14 and up
- LEAGUES (Fall, Winter, Spring only) - Intermediate level, some experience that can range from camps and clinics to playing on a club team
- SPECIALTY TRAINING - open to all ages and abilities depending on program - positional academies, team camps and PowerCore 360 Training
Are you interested in playing on a Triangle Club team? If so, please visit our TRYOUTS page in the navigation bar
If you have any questions please give us a call or send us an email:
OFFICE HOURS: M-F, 9 AM-5 PM
PHONE: 919-462-8196; EMAIL: email@example.com