MAPL Raleigh is one of three Mid Atlantic Power League Events. Team acceptance into this tournament is based on competitive level relative to field [not first-come, first-served] and is determined by the MAPL Competition Committee.
MAPL Raleigh is NOT a Stay-to-Play event.
NEW FOR 2021 TOURNAMENT - READ BELOW!
Triangle Volleyball Club has partnered with Team Travel Source to secure room blocks/reduced hotel rates in the area. Included in TTS's list are all doubles and most king rooms at the THREE downtown headquarter hotels. Attendees MUST book through TTS Booking at hotels in order to secure tournament rates at hotels. *NEW for 2021 MAPL Raleigh - hotel booking information will be sent to teams once they are accepted into MAPL Raleigh.
- Raleigh Marriott City Center [attached to the RCC]
- Sheraton Raleigh [walking distance to the RCC]
- Residence Inn Raleigh Downtown [next door to the RCC]
All reservations at the headquarter hotels will go through TTS and will be approved by Triangle Volleyball, none will be taken at the hotel level.
ACCEPTED TEAMS - Accepted teams can use this link [also provided in your acceptance email] to begin booking hotels.
AS A REMINDER, divisions are located at the following locations:
- Black Division [16u-18u Girls], Blue Division [14u-16u Girls], Red Division [13u-14u] - Downtown at the Raleigh Convention Center
- Boys 14u & 16u-18u - Triangle Volleyball Club, 121 Competition Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560