We are excited to announce that we have launched our 2015 Summer Camp program and have a great summer planned for athletes of all ages and levels. To begin exploring our summer camp options you have several options:
1 Visit our website, www.trianglevolleyball.org where items are located under the general training category
2 Visit our camp/clinic google calendar if you are looking for what's available for a specific week.
3 Be brave and jump into your OASYS account and scroll through the list of offerings by program category.
Yet to be posted are Summer AP Group* offerings [Spring is already up] and the Summer Smash 4v4 tournament. *AP Groups is Advanced Placement training for athletes 15 & up who compete at the highest level in club.
We have over 1200 hours of camps and clinics to help you 'CHANGE YOUR GAME'. To assist you I am including a complete summer camp offering list with pricing so you can see the entire summer at-a-glance.
2015 Summer Camps-How to get BETTER!
Since 2003 Triangle Volleyball has provided comprehensive volleyball training for athletes of all ages and abilities. Triangle’s summer camp offerings have grown into the most widely recognized and attended program in the southeast.
From early June to the end of August Triangle’s wide range of camp and clinic options offer beginner youth appropriate and introductory training and provide the most elite volleyball player challenging technical training. Whatever the state of YOUR game…Triangle Summer Camps will help you ‘Change YOUR Game’ for the better.
YOUTH Series-grades 2-9. Triangle is the area’s leader in youth volleyball development. Camps and clinics focus on developing fundamental volleyball skills. Daytime, evening, and weekend camps give families flexibility to arrange camps around busy work and vacation schedules.
• Day Camp-the perfect option for children of working parents. In addition to introductory technical training, games, and play, campers experience Triangle leadership and team building training.
• All Skills Camps-focus on skill development and play to provide our newest athletes with quality repetitions and significant ball contact.
• YVP Mini-Sessions-YVP is the most popular youth clinic in the area. For the summer we offer this 6-session training in a three week [twice per week] mini-session. These evening sessions offer convenience to working families.
• Clinics-these 1-1½ hour clinics [Attacking, Serving, Ball Control, Get It OVER!] provide focused technical instruction on specific skill areas for athletes.
• Games & Play-focused on fun and ‘playing the game’ these 1 ½ hour sessions allow athletes to experience game-like settings and use their skills.
CLASSIC Series-middle/high school. Camps and clinics focus increasing proficiency in skill and positional play.
• Day Camp-the perfect option for working parents that includes our Classic All Skills camp. In addition to technical training and play, campers experience Triangle leadership and team building training.
• All Skills Camps-focus on total skill development providing athletes with quality repetitions and significant ball contact.
• Clinics-Classic clinics [i.e. Attacking, Dig Your Guts Out, Serving & Passing, Jump Serve, Tactical Serving] are hallmarks of Triangle’s year-round training for middle/high school and club players and provide focused technical instruction and quality repetitions for athletes looking to hone their skills.
• Position-Specific Camps-improve proficiency by position in these 3 day camps.
• Tune-Up Camps-are specifically designed to prepare middle and high school athletes for their tryouts.
XTREME Series-middle/high school. Camps and clinics focus increasing proficiency in skill and positional play.
• Xtreme Clinics-provide next-level training by position for athletes who have mastered the fundamentals of their position.
• Xtreme Position-Specific Camps-improve proficiency by position in these 3 day camps. Athletes will be trained on multiple courts and grouped by ability.
GameON! training-the perfect way to get ready for high school and middle school season. All play...no drills. Fast-paced and competitive. If you've never been to GameON! before you are in for a real treat!
PowerCore 360-Triangle is the only club in the southeast able to provide this proprietary hitters training. PowerCore is designed to increase power [both hitting and serving] while reducing the risk of injury to the shoulder This summer we have PC360 course, Arm Swing Mechanics, Approach Mechanics, and LIVE!.
Triangle Setting Academy [TSA and TSA advantage]-setters need frequent and regular contact with the ball to keep skills up during the summer months. TSA allows them these quality contacts and offers instruction to help them become a confident and capable setter. Setters will also benefit from Xtreme Setter training.
Strength and Conditioning and Vertical JUMP Training+-Corey Johnson, CPT and Jim Freeman lead JUMP+, POWER1 and POWER2 which are performance-based training designed to strengthen athletes, increase vertical jump and first-step quickness, and reduce the risk of injury.
AP Summer Work Outs-for college-bound and ‘nearly’ college bound athletes. Be ready for preseason, get introduced to weight lifting, and get assistance with YOUR universities summer work out program or use one devised by Triangle's staff. Schedule TBD.
YOUR high school or middle school team can benefit from the same quality instruction Triangle club teams receive year-after-year. Led by Triangle’s most experienced staff you can let us design your camp or you can ‘Design Your Own’. Team camps can be held at Triangle or your location depending on your preference.
We look forward to seeing you at Triangle this summer. Our Spring programs are also up and running so no need to wait till summer to 'Change YOUR Game.'