Triangle is thrilled to announce that this summer we are hosting an exciting three-day training camp led by college coaches from NCAA Division I programs.
- Who: athletes who are rising 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders*
- What: elite level training in a multi-day camp with the opportunity to work with Division I collegiate coaches
- When: Tuesday, July 27 through Thursday, July 29th (3 days)
- HS Camp #1 [rising 9th through 12th grades]: 9:30am-12:30pm **
- HS Camp #2 [rising 9th through 12th grades]: 1:30-4:30pm (1/2 gym)**
- MS Camp #1 [rising 7th through 8th grades]: 1:30-4:30pm (1/2 gym)
- Where: Triangle Volleyball Club @ the Wake Competition Center
- Cost: $225 per athlete* (9-hours training).
- Registration: through Oasys Sports as space allows. First-come, first-served.*
*To be NCAA compliant the following is in effect for this camp:
- There are no exceptions to the grade levels listed.
- Camp is open to all athletes regardless of club or middle/high school affiliation.
** Since we anticipate this camp selling out, HS athletes are strongly encouraged to check now with HS coaches about plans for high school open gyms during the camp days. Last minute requests to switch camps due to a conflict may not be possible to grant.
We are excited to have coaching staff from these colleges and universities in our gym and sharing their knowledge and hope to see you there!