- Our Mission & More
- CLUB LEADERSHIP
- WCC FACILITY
- TRIANGLE SERVES
- REN Athletics®
- NEWS (archive)
- The Unique Triangle Experience
- City of Oaks Challenge
- MAPL Raleigh
- Triangle Collegiate Classic
- Triangle Beach
You are here
Lineberger, a North Carolina volleyball mainstay, achieved tremendous success while serving as head coach at Apex High School for 11 years and at Peace College for two years. While leading the Apex program she was awarded Tri-7 Coach of the Year in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2006, and led her team to the 4A state semifinals in 2001 and 2005. During her two years at Peace she guided the Pacer program to its best season since joining the NCAA in 2002.
Lineberger organized and ran with great success the Cary Parks and Recreation volleyball skills sessions, summer camps, and league program from 1996-2012. She graduated in 1995 from NC State and received her bachelor's degree in science education and biological science. She and her husband, Brent, run their own tree care and mobile crane service. They reside in Raleigh with their two children, Brayden and Bella Grace. Lineberger joined Triangle in 2009 and has served as the head coach of 13 Blue, 14 Blue and 13 Black. In 2014 Lineberger received Triangle's Sam Casey Caram Excellence in Coaching Award, which is presented to the coach who best demonstrates exemplary dedication and commitment to the mission and goals of Triangle Volleyball Club.
SIGNIFICANT COACHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Lineberger guided 2020 13 Black to three  top 10 finishes in national events before the season was cut short prior to qualifier competition.
- Led 2019 14 Blue to a 1st place finish at MAPL Hampton in the Red Division [13s-14s].
- Served as the head coach at Peace College for two seasons and led the Pacer program to its best season since joining the NCAA in 2002.
- Coached the Apex High School program for 11 seasons, including two NCHSAA 4A state semifinal appearances in 2001 and 2005 and five  Tri-7 Coach of the Year awards.