- OUR MISSION & MORE
- CLUB LEADERSHIP
- TRIANGLE'S WCC FACILITY
- Facility Rental Information
- TRIANGLE SERVES
- REN Athletics®
- NEWS (archive)
- General Information
- Triangle BEACH
- City of Oaks Challenge
- MAPL Raleigh
- COVID-19 Tournament/Event Protocols
- Junior Boys
You are here
Frank joined Triangle in 2012 after relocating from Boston, and brings a wealth of positional expertise and experience to the gym. Frank has played and coached volleyball since high school where he was a three-year varsity member and all-conference selection, going on to play at Northeastern University and earning all-conference honors before graduating in 2002 with a degree in electrical engineering.
Frank's extensive coaching experience includes 15 years coaching boys' and girls' high school and club. In Massachusetts for the Beantown boys club, Frank's teams qualified in Open for USAV Junior Nationals at both 16s and 17s (the first team from New England ever to qualify for boys or girls in Open), finishing in the top 25 each time. He also guided his girls team at SMASH Volleyball to USAV Junior Nationals in 2011 as well. As head coach at Brookline High School, Frank's teams earned multiple league and district championships, and he was named 2011 D1 girls coach of the year.
At Triangle, Frank has served as a resource coach, positional training coach for middle blockers, head coach of 14 AAU and 16 White, and assistant coach of 18 Black. Frank works as the Director of Audio Visual at Collaborative Technology Solutions, LLC. He and his wife, Melanie, have two boys, Asher and Gavin.
SIGNIFICANT COACHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Frank served two seasons as the Triangle 18 Black Assistant Coach [2016 and 2017], where he mentored middle blockers that went on to play at Wake Forest, US Air Force Academy, James Madison and Liberty.
- Led 2016 Triangle 16 White to the Capitol Hill Classic Championship [1st out of 119 teams].
- Coached Beantown boys club to 2 USAV Open qualifications at the 16s and 17s age groups [the first teams from New England to qualify for boys or girls USAV Championships in Open).
- Named the 2011 D1 high school girls coach of the year while at Brookline High School, where the program won multiple league and district championships.