The winning combination of a knowledgeable, professional staff and a dedicated state-of-the-art volleyball facility makes Triangle the premier source for volleyball training in the area. With a wealth of coaching experience at all levels [prep, collegiate, professional] our coaching staff is able to instruct student-athletes on all aspects of volleyball and positional expertise. To understand our lesson philosophy, guidelines, and how lessons are NOT a factor in our tryout and team selection process VIEW our Lesson Statement.
- Every lesson coach listed is approved to conduct lessons in our gym at the Wake Competition Center. When doing so they are fully insured which includes the extension of Triangle's Excess Sports Accident Policy to the lesson participants.
- Every approved lesson coach has four applicable rates.
- Individual (aka Private) Member Rate
- Individual Non-Member Rate
- Group (2-4 athletes) Member Rate
- Group Non-Member Rate
- Lessons will be paid through Triangle's Oasys Sports registration system IN ADVANCE of the lesson. The lesson coach will provide you details on how to make payment when the lesson is scheduled.
A tiered scale has been established for lessons at Triangle. The scale is based on a one-hour session and considers several factors including the coach's playing and coaching experience, years on staff at Triangle, etc. Current Triangle members have a discounted rate and the regular rate applies to any non-members.
Instructors have been approved by Triangle Volleyball Club's administration to conduct lessons and are operating as employees. Credit card payments ARE allowed.
|Instructor Tier||Individual Rate Member||Individual Rate Non-Member||Group Rate Member||Group Rate Non-Member|
How to Arrange Lessons
- Review the coaching staff list approved/interested in doing lessons* (below). NOTE: as more coaches become comfortable being back in the gym we will continue to add coaches to the list.
- Select instructor(s) considering such things as skill area of interest, availability, and cost.
- Contact instructor via email listed below.
- Instructor will be responsible for arranging court time which is available to them on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once the instructor confirms that they have secured the court space for your lesson, EVERY lesson participant must go into Oasys Sports and pay for the lesson using the special code for that instructor. The instructor will provide you their "CODE". The lesson is not confirmed until payment is made and payment must occur no less than 24 hours in advance of the lesson.
*approved student-athletes are not listed on our website and are limited in availability. Write to email@example.com for more information.
Schedule considerations: Coaches should request gym time from the lessons scheduler NO LESS than 48 hours in advance. Lesser notice may result in the lesson being denied.
Cancellation Policy: Once a lesson has been arranged, 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. Failure to do so obligates customer to all lesson and court fees.