(Registration for Pre-Tryout Gym sessions and Tryouts is OPEN!!!)
With the recent announcement from the Carolina Region to break with their long-standing tradition of establishing a tryout schedule and associated signing dates that avoid any conflict with high school volleyball, we are shifting our tryout schedule in order to ensure athletes and families have fair and equal access to club options for the 2022 season.
We recognize that this departure from what is expected could cause some challenges for families and we will do our best to support your situation.
We will look to condense the tryout process to avoid interference with weekday high school practices. In addition our tryout planning we are also prioritizing our season's planning to secure...
- a large and talented coaching staff with tremendous capability and breadth to ensure Triangle athletes receive the training they need to advance to the next level.
- team coaching staff assignments that provide a wide-range of positional competence with excellent coaching and playing experience.
- a competitive tournament schedule given what is known at this time.
Most sincerely, Sherry Fadool, Executive Director
- AGE-ELIGIBILITY: USA Volleyball, AAU and JVA all adopted revised age eligibility guidelines beginning last season <USAV Age Eligibility Definitions>
- Learn more about our talented and experienced coaching team:
- Be sure to CHECK OUT OUR AMAZING FACILITY
Club Program Guides
Guides will be made available in conjunction with each tryout block
WHY CHOOSE TRIANGLE?
The reasons are many so check out...
- "Uniquely Triangle" advantages
- Talented and highly successful coaching staff.
- State-of-the-art indoor, dedicated volleyball facility on the Wake Competition Center campus specifically created for youth, collegiate, and professional sports.
- Extensive and award-winning Injury Prevention Program.
- On-site Physical Therapy Services by Trinity Wellness Center - members receive free injury screenings scheduled around practice times.
- Dedicated strength and conditioning area, classroom, abundant restrooms, full-service athletic training room, and open-air athlete 'locker' room.
- Three (3) high-quality outdoor beach courts are adjacent to the indoor facility and allow for cross training and beach volleyball development.
- These tangible differences and many more can be found by viewing "The Unique Triangle Experience"
- Alumni and Recruiting Information
- Mission Accomplished series about Triangle alums
- Proof Positive - read the facts and proven success that make Triangle the best choice for your club season.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Assistance Program [FAP]
Triangle recognizes that finances can play a critical role in the club decision-making process. In order for families to manage the financial commitment of club volleyball Triangle has a payment plan that allows fees to be paid in monthly increments over the course of the club season. Should the established payment plan still present a financial challenge for families Triangle will discuss the following options with families:
- Extended/Modified payment plan, and
- Triangle has board allocated FAP funds available for families of national team athletes [generally 15 & up] whose total household income prohibits participation in club volleyball.
Our FAP process includes an application and needs-based review process that relies on family income information, considers other factors such as academic performance, and requires approval by Triangle's Board of Directors.
NOTE: Inquiries for FAP must be done no less than two weeks in advance of tryouts. Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com. An inquiry or submission of an application does not guarantee that a FAP award will be granted.