(Tryout Registration link to the right - Click or Scan QR Code) >>>>
With the announcement from the Carolina Region the official tryout period is shifting due to the conflict with the postponed NCHSAA high school season and the traditional tryout period. After much discussion and understanding that many athletes, especially those who play at the highest levels in their USAV age group, have already received offers for teams at another area club as part of an informal and invitation-only process. The information we are receiving over and over again is that this activity has created stress and anxiety in the volleyball community during an already difficult time.
In order to help relieve the stress and allow athletes to more clearly understand their options for the 2021 season we will be making some changes in our tryout plan for 2021. For certain, we WILL have tryouts that are done safely and responsibly and will remain consistent with our values being OPEN to ALL, THOROUGH, FAIR, and PRESSURE-FREE. In addition our planning will also prioritize securing...
- a large, talented coaching staff who allow us to ensure that Triangle athletes receive the training they are committing to for the season.
- team coaching staff assignments that provide a wide-range of positional competence with excellent coaching and playing experience. Teams will be staffed with sufficient depth to best ensure coaching consistency despite any COVID-19 related absences.
- a competitive tournament schedule in which families can have confidence.
- a travel plan that will accommodate the varying comfort levels of families should the pandemic threat remain into the travel season.
- the preparedness needed to properly address a potential COVID-19 cases or exposures among Triangle staff, athletes, and/or visitors.
- a plan for monitoring and mitigating costs throughout the season should there be an interruption due to continued coronavirus concerns.
Most sincerely, Sherry Fadool, Executive Director, [Johns Hopkins University Certified, COVID-19 Contact Tracing, August 2020]
- AGE-ELIGIBILITY CHANGES: USA Volleyball, AAU and JVA have all adopted revised age eligibility guidelines beginning in 2021 <USAV Age Eligibility Definitions>
- READ OUR 2021 CLUB SEASON COVID-19 STATEMENT
- Learn more about our talented and experienced coaching team:
- Be sure to CHECK OUT OUR AMAZING FACILITY
Club Program Guides:
Age level program guides detail schedule (practice & tournament), costs, travel details, & more
VIEW <2021 Club Payment Schedule>
Tryout Registration Links/QR codes can be found on this page up to the right
WHY CHOOSE TRIANGLE?
The reasons are many so check out...
- "Uniquely Triangle" advantages
- Extensive and award-winning Injury Prevention Program.
- On-site Physical Therapy Services by Trinity Wellness Center - members receive free injury screenings scheduled around practice times.
- State-of-the-art indoor, dedicated volleyball facility on the Wake Competition Center campus specifically created for youth, collegiate, and professional sports.
- Dedicated strength and conditioning area, classroom, abundant restrooms, full-service athletic training room, and open-air athlete 'locker' room.
- Three (3) high-quality outdoor beach courts are adjacent to the indoor facility and allow for cross training and beach volleyball development.
- These tangible differences and many more can be found by viewing "The Unique Triangle Experience"
- Mission Accomplished series about Triangle alums
- Alumni and Recruiting Information
- Proof Positive - read the facts that make Triangle the best choice for your club season.