Welcome to our 2018-2019 Triangle Club Team Tryout Information Page!
- What is your athlete's USAV age eligibility, what age does he/she tryout for? USAV Age Definitions
- When are Triangle tryouts for my age? Tryout Dates [see below]
- Make sure to attend a Pre-Tryout Information for Parents [see below]
- Bring your athlete to experience our training and meet our coaches FREE Fall Programming
Gather more information:
- What is Triangle's tryout philosophy and process? VIEW Joining Triangle
- Get answers to the most common questions? VIEW Club/Tryout FAQ
- Check out OUR team:
Team Program Guides [Schedule & Cost Info*]: will be released Oct. 1
18s | 17s | 16s | 15s | 14s | 13s | 11/12s | Boys
VIEW also <2018 Club Payment Schedule> coming soon!
2018-2019 Tryout Dates/Time
Session 1: Saturday, Oct. 20, 4-630pm
Session 2: Sunday, Oct. 21, 12noon-2pm
Session 3: Tuesday, Oct. 23, 7-830pm
14 & Under Girls
15 & Under Girls
16 & Under Girls
17/18 & Under Girls
Boys 14U & 15-18U
Student-athletes should plan on attending ALL sessions for their age-level. We do not have 'call-backs'.
All tryouts held at Triangle's Brier Creek area facility, 9301-140 Globe Center Drive, Morrisville
Boys: $25 all ages
*Girls late registration is $75 for all ages
Pre-Tryout Club Info Sessions
Information is aimed towards parents and, unless otherwise indicated, all meetings are held at Fairfield Inn/Brier Creek [10040 Sellona St, Raleigh]
For Prior Club Members from 2018
Includes Q&A, No registration required.
Financial Assistance Program [FAP]-In order for families to manage the financial commitment of club volleyball Triangle has a payment plan that allows fees to be spread over the club season. Should the established payment plan still present a financial challenge for families Triangle offers the following options:
Our FAP process includes an application and needs-based review process that relies on family income information, considers other factors such as academic performance, and requires Board of Director approval.
NOTE: Inquiries for FAP must be done in advance of tryouts and initial contact is made with Triangle via the online tryout registration module. An inquiry or submission of an application does not imply that a FAP award will be granted.