City of Oaks Challenge Spectator Information
Spectator occupancy will be subject to any City or State restrictions due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We will be updating this page with any changes/restrictions to spectators.
Tournament Results and Schedule will be found on Advanced Event Systems (AES).
Photography and Videography
PLEASE READ OUR PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO DISCLAIMER HERE. Note: our policy is not meant to discourage individual photography/videography. Please use a monopod to avoid tripping hazards.
The City of Oaks Challenge is partnering with BallerTV to provide livestreaming for all courts. More information will be provided at a later date.
Please visit the Raleigh Convention Center's page for more information on parking at the RCC.
Our guests are welcome to call on a Downtown Raleigh Ambassador to provide dining or entertainment recommendations, directions, help find your car, or provide a safe walk to a parking garage (be sure to know your parking deck name/location). This is a great option for athletes driving themselves to downtown Raleigh. CALL (not text): 919.368.7962. Ambassadors will be wearing a BLUE shirt with the word "AMBASSADOR" on the back with the Downtown Raleigh Alliance (DRA) logo on the front.
- Athletic trainers will be provided onsite throughout the event at both venues in case of emergency.
- Participants and spectators are covered by USAV's Secondary Sport Accident Policy. Be sure to secure an incident report prior to leaving the venue for any injuries that will require medical care.
Raleigh Convention Center
- The following rules apply to the Raleigh Convention Center
- Coolers, stadium chairs, large baggage, animals [service animals allowed], weapons, tobacco and e-cigarette products are not allowed inside or outside of the RCC (lobby, playing venue, sidewalks).
- Team 'camping' is prohibited by RCC however we have designated Mezzanine level rooms 201 and 202 for team hangout. Please keep room tidy and dispose of all trash. Rules above apply with regard to coolers and outside food. Thank you.
- VIDEOGRAPHY - Monopods only are allowed for filming to reduce tripping hazards for our spectators.
- No 'boom boxes' or portable speakers are allowed to be used inside the facility unless they are connected to headphones. 'Warm up music' broadcasted from a speaker or sound system is not allowed.
- Concessions for the City of Oaks Challenge are available on-site at RCC provided by Centerplate. No outside food or drink is allowed in the competition venue.
Triangle Volleyball Club
- For all spectator/visitor rules visit our website
Want to know our staff's favorite places downtown? Check out our "Things to Do"
- Hanging Around Downtown updated 4/26/21
- R-Line Downtown Circulator Bus
Travel to Raleigh
If you are traveling to Raleigh via car please check out this link about highway construction in the Raleigh area that might impact your travel schedule to Raleigh and the Raleigh Convention Center: https://www.ncdot.gov/projects/Pages/default.aspx