The City of Oaks Challenge is an Open Entry tournament [first come, first served] sanctioned by USAV/Carolina Region.
- Entry Fees:
- Junior Girls' - $650.00 per team if paid by check.
- Junior Boys' - $200 [14U - one day event], $350 [16 & 18U - 2 day event] per team
- A service fee will apply to any credit card payments.
- Registration opens in Advanced Event Systems [AES] November 1st, 2020.
- Hotels open November 2nd, 2020.
- Late Registration: December, 12, 2020
- Roster Deadline: December 18, 2020
- Refund Policy: A full refund will be given with written notice to Triangle Volleyball Club [email@example.com] if recieved by November 20th at 5PM. There will be no refunds for withdrawn or dropped teams after this date.
- Event Cancellation Policy: In the event that the City of Oaks Challenge is cancelled due to public health guidance or executive order relating to COVID-19, Triangle Volleyball Club and the City of Oaks tournament staff will make every effort to refund the majority of each team’s entry fee (less any credit card processing fees) after an accounting of all recoverable expenses. Minimally, teams should expect that $25 of each team’s registration fee will be retained and considered nonrefundable in the event of a cancellation to cover tournament administrative fees.
- Waitlist: Teams not able to be accepted into the event will be placed on a waitlist. Checks for waitlisted teams will be held until after the conlusion of the event or until the team formally withdraws.
To Enter Event:
- Visit AES to enter teams [Rosters are not required for tournament entry]
- Print and sign tournament entry form
- Submit entry form and payment via check or credit card through AES [All checks payable to "Triangle Volleyball Club", 121 Competition Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560]
- Team Selection Process: Teams are selected on a first come, first served basis.
- GIRLS - 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U/18U*
- BOYS - 14U Boys [Sunday only], 16U Boys [Sat/Sun] and 18U Boys [Sat/Sun]
- Triangle reserves the right to offer an invitational division for selected age groups
- Teams must play within their age division [no playing up]
NEW Details for 2021 Check-In forthcoming
City of Oaks Challenge is sanctioned by USA Volleyball through the Carolina Region [CR teams note that the City of Oaks Challenge counts towards eligibility for CR Championships].