***Please check back later this year for 2022 City of Oaks Challenge team information***
Our guests are welcome to call on a Downtown Raleigh Ambassador to provide dining or entertainment recommendations, directions, help find your car, or provide a safe walk to a parking garage (be sure to know your parking deck name/location). This is a great option for athletes driving themselves to downtown Raleigh. CALL (not text): 919.368.7962. Ambassadors will be wearing a BLUE shirt with the word "AMBASSADOR" on the back with the Downtown Raleigh Alliance (DRA) logo on the front.
- City of Oaks Challenge is sanctioned by USA Volleyball through the Carolina Region [CR teams note that the City of Oaks Challenge counts towards eligibility for CR Championships].
Tournament Tee Shirt
The City of Oaks Challenge is an Open Entry tournament [first come, first served] sanctioned by USAV/Carolina Region.
- Entry Fees:
- Late Registration:
- Roster Deadline:
- Refund Policy:
- Event Cancellation Policy:
To Enter Event:
- Visit AES to enter teams [Rosters are not required for tournament entry]
- Print and sign tournament entry form
- Submit entry form and payment via check or credit card through AES [All checks payable to "Triangle Volleyball Club", 121 Competition Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560]
- Team Selection Process: Teams are selected on a first come, first served basis.
- Triangle reserves the right to offer an invitational division for selected age groups
- Teams must play within their age division [no playing up]