JUMP is a vertical jump training program designed for the elite volleyball athlete and is one important component of a comprehensive volleyball training regimen. Our program utilizes training methods and specialized equipment including multiple VertiMax™ training platforms, to enhance the speed, power, and jumping ability of participants.
- Supervised strength training designed to increase vertical jump
- Increased first-step quickness and burst speed
- Mental toughness training and a competitive edge
- Reduced injury potential
- When in the club season, Triangle athletes CANNOT attend JUMP on the same night as their regular practice night.
- Generally speaking, JUMP+ is intended for athletes with a solid core of base fitness and who are aged 13s and up.
LEAD TRAINER: Corey Johnson, Certified Vertimax Trainer and CPT
Program costs vary depending on number of sessions included in the package. See below.
2019 FALL Sessions
FALL 1 - Cost [7 Sessions]: $100 Early-Bird [$140 Regular]
- Middle School #1: Sundays, Begins September 8 through October 20, 230-330pm
- High School #1: Sundays, Begins September 8 through October 20, 4-5pm
FALL 2 - Cost [6 Sessions]: $75 Early-Bird [$115 Regular]
- Middle School #2: Mondays 6-7pm, Wednesdays 545-630pm; Begins Monday, December 2 through Wednesday, December 18
- High School #2: Mondays 5-6pm, Wednesdays 5-545pm; Begins Monday, December 2 through Wednesday, December 18
Minimum and maximum class sizes apply. No prorates.