JUMP is a vertical jump training program designed for the elite volleyball athlete and is one important component of a comprehensive volleyball training regimen. Our program utilizes training methods and specialized equipment including multiple VertiMax™ training platforms, to enhance the speed, power, and jumping ability of participants.
- Supervised strength training designed to increase vertical jump
- Increased first-step quickness and burst speed
- Mental toughness training and a competitive edge
- Reduced injury potential
- When in the club season, Triangle athletes CANNOT attend JUMP on the same night as their regular practice night.
- Generally speaking, JUMP+ is intended for athletes with a solid core of base fitness and who are aged 13s and up.
LEAD TRAINER: Corey Johnson, Certified Vertimax Trainer and CPT
Program costs vary depending on number of sessions included in the package. See below.
Currently there are no planned JUMP classes for Summer 2021.
*JUMP+ occurs in our PACT area, which is our fitness facility inside our gym. Currently North Carolina has kept fitness facilities closed under the Governor's Executive Orders relating to healthy and safety surrounding COVID-19. We have cancelled JUMP+ through July and August and are actively monitoring for when this class can return.
Minimum and maximum class sizes apply. No prorates.