Triangle Volleyball Club is widely recognized as one of the premier competitive volleyball clubs and training programs in the nation. Our experienced and professional staff provides excellent training and skill development for student-athletes of all ages and will lead any one our classic level camps that serve as a cornerstone to our club's success, or you can choose to design your own through consultation with our staff. Regardless of camp curriculum, camps can take place in your gym (location restrictions apply) or ours.
Pricing is highly competitive and varies depending on the number of participants - an 8 player minimum applies to all camps. If you choose to host your team camp at your gym, travel expenses for our staff may apply.
- 8-11 Players: $18 per hour for each participant
- 12+ Players: $15 per hour for each participant
In addition to a lead coach we can provide additional staff as participant numbers require. We prefer to staff all of our camps at an 10:1 camper to coach ratio. We also encourage participation from the school's/organization's coach. All of our team camp options include limited planning time with the instructors to customize curriculum to your team.
Triangle offers a variety of preset camp formats or you are welcome to work with our staff to customize a training plan for your group.
- 3-Day All Skills - Each all skills camp covers all six major volleyball skills and provides participants with the opportunity to practice these skills in a competitive setting. Each member of your team will get quality repetitions and technical feedback in each area in order to develop their individual skill further.
- Classic Series & Topic-Specific Camps - Designed to develop sound fundamentals these camps deliver important repetitions in specific skill areas, regardless of position. Examples of this type of camp include: Attacking, Serving & Passing, Dig Your Guts Out (DYGO), Tactical Serving, and Jump Serve. Each clinic is 1 1/2 hours in length. No less than two (2) clinics must be scheduled per day.
- Ball Control Camp - Your team will train in the passing and digging fundamentals (and same style of play) that are the hallmarks of Triangle's success.
Design Your Own Camp - let us work with you to design a curriculum suited to the specific needs of your group. Elements to consider when designing your camp include:
- Training hours/days: Most commonly team camps are 3 days (3 hours/day). Our staff is happy to accommodate any specific needs of your group.
- Curriculum: Our basic team camp format can be customized. Your fee includes one hour of camp design time with our staff.
If you are interested in scheduling a Triangle Team Camp please fill out the form below.